Why Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy has been used for more than a century to treat cancer. The treatment is performed as an outpatient procedure with little to no recovery time. There is no surgery and treatment sessions are quick and painless. With minimal to no side effects, most patients return to their normal daily routines immediately after each appointment.
Our Radiation Therapy Treatments
We offer several types of radiation therapy designed to treat all forms and stages of cancer.
- External beam radiation therapy (EBRT)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- 3-D conformal therapy
- Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
Key advantages of Radiation Therapy:
- Painless treatment
- Few to no side effects
- Outpatient procedure lasting 10-15 minutes daily
- Minimal to no recovery time
- Return to your normal activities following treatment
Speak with one of our dedicated team members about how we can help today.